Skip to content
Are your products all organic?
Are your products all-natural?
- Our product contains organic ingredients such as organic palm oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil, to name a few. However, we are not organic certified. We practice using pure, natural, and organic ingredients to make our product safe and environmentally friendly.
Why should I use goat's milk soap?
- Almost all of our products are all-natural. However, we do offer scents that can’t be made from plants. These products have a 2% synthetic fragrance which is the most chemical we have in our product.
What sets you apart from other companies?
- Goat's milk soap has many vitamins and nutrients offered that can do wonders for your skin; such as preventing wrinkles, aging, and reducing acne. See our blog on the 'Benefits of Goat's Milk Soap' for more information.
Do you test on animals?
- Shameless Soap Co. is a privately owned, Wisconsin-based company that handcrafts all of its products in the midwest and sources locally as often as possible. We also do our best to recycle and promote going green. For example, we wrap all of our bar soaps in old book pages and use recyclable bottling.
What are SwedCloths?
- No. Shameless Soap Co. believes that animals should not be tested on.
- Swedcloths are a biodegradable paper towel replacement. Replacing about 7 rolls of paper towel, they can last about nine months, depending on how often you use it and what you use it for. They are very easy to wash, too! Just put the cloth on the top rack of your dishwasher, or put it in a bowl of water and microwave it for a minute and let it air dry, or you can even wash it with your clothes and let it air dry! Once your cloth gets to the point of no return, toss it in your garden and it will decompose.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection